Grintage loves the annual Kilkenny feast of live comedy and it rarely disappoints!
The Cat Laughs Comedy Festival features a host of cracking International and home-grown talent over this coming June Bank Holiday weekend.
- debuts from our first Russian comic at the festival, Igor Meerson
- Adam Hess definitely “One-To-Watch”
- the fabulous Tiff Stevenson who was one of the best reviewed shows at last year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Birmingham’s Joe Lycett fresh from his Chortle’s Best Show Award of 2016!
- Nish Kumar who has received a plethora of brilliant reviews earning him a spot in the Top Ten of Channel Dave’s “Ten Funniest Jokes on the Fringe”.
- Also don’t miss Shazia Mirza with topical show “The Kardashian’s Made Me Do it” about being a Muslim woman in the UK.
As well as new acts expect festival firm favourites including Maeve Higgins who will be flying in from New York especially to perform her first stand-up in Ireland in nearly a year! As always, this year’s line-up brings together the best in Irish comedy including David O’Doherty, Al Porter, Deirdre O’Kane who will be performing her new solo show, Barry Murphy, Andrew Maxwell, PJ Gallagher, Bernard O’Shea, Jason Byrne, Karl Spain, Neil Delamere, Sean Hughes, Foil Arms & Hog, Eleanor Tiernan, Eric Lalor,Chris Kent, and rising stars Waterford Whispers News and Joanne McNally.
The international list includes The Last Leg’s host Adam Hills, Manc favourite Jason Manford, Reginald D. Hunter with his brand new show Aluminum Negro, Canada’s finest Glen Wool, the grouchy dead-pan genius that is Rich Hall, Dom Irrera will be there with Uncle Dom’s Fireside Chat and many many more.
What better way to round off the weekend than going to Races! Cat Laugh Goes To The Races with host Hector and Waterford Whispers News will be live and dangerous at Gowran Park Racecourse on Monday, June 6th, presenting live coverage and commentary together with many other comedians.
All Tickets on sale now from www.thecatlaughs.com